Waste Management Bulk Pickup Resumes Feb. 6 – charlottecountyfl.gov
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (Jan. 25, 2023) – Waste Management will resume bulk pickup, including tires, white goods, and vegetative debris, on regularly scheduled customer dates beginning Monday, Feb. 6.
Residential improved properties are allowed four cubic yards of bulk item pickup per week. The items must originate from the improved property that is assessed an annual sanitation fee and placed in front of the property.
- Four cubic yards
- Unbundled yard trimmings
- Bulky items
- Additional 10 properly bundled, bagged, or containerized yard waste
- Construction debris from renovation or home improvement
- Storm-related debris
- Any waste in excess of four cubic yards
- Debris placed on property adjacent or across the street
Prohibited items will not be collected and must be removed from the curb within 24 hours.
Curbside Yard Trimmings
??Place yard trimmings loose in a garbage can, paper lawn, and leaf bag, or in tied bundles.
Yard trimmings will not be picked up if:
- Weigh more than 40 pounds each
- Yard trimmings placed in plastic bags
- Limbs more than six feet in length
- Limbs more than 10 inches in diameter
Furnishings & Appliances (White Goods)
Furniture and appliances will be picked up four times per year on scheduled service days at no charge.
To schedule a pickup, submit a pickup form at https://adwhc.service-now.com/ccw or call Waste Management at 941-629-1106 or 941-697-0012 (Englewood area)
- Call two days prior to your scheduled day
- Remove doors from refrigerators and dishwashers
- Place your old appliances or furniture at the edge of the right of way, the same vicinity as you place your garbage and recycling carts.
Unwanted electronics (e-waste) will be picked up on your regularly scheduled service day by request only.
To schedule an e-waste pickup submit a pickup request form at https://adwhc.service-now.com/ccw or call Waste Management at 941-629-1106 or 941-697-0012 (Englewood area) two days before your scheduled pickup day.
Charlotte County residents can recycle six passenger tires per year curbside. Residents in unincorporated areas can place tires with rims at the curb on their recycling day.
For information regarding Charlotte County residential curbside garbage and recycling services, visit www.CharlotteCountyFL.gov/solidwaste.
For storm-related information, call the Charlotte County Call Center from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday at 941-833-4000 or 941-743-1320.
Follow Charlotte County Emergency Management’s recovery information at www.charlottecountyfl.gov/em, www.facebook.com/oemcharlottecounty, and www.twitter.com/ccoem.